SKIL features the only worm drive walk behind concrete saw on the market. With the new integrated handle that can adjust to your height and folds easily for mobility and storage, cutting long control joints has never been simpler. Can be used wet or dry, the integrated dust management system limits dust for cleaner cuts. All metal components feature rust-resistant brackets and fasteners, providing protection from corrosion and increasing the life span of your SKIL Medusa Worm Drive Skilsaw. Armed with the Worm Drive gearing, you’ll power through the toughest concrete jobs standing up.
- Worm drive concrete saw delivers a complete concrete cutting system with worm drive power and durability
- Adjustable handle extends to optimal height and folds for easy transport
- Wet/Dry dust management system controls dust for cleaner cuts and longer tool life
- Two-finger trigger reduces fatigue and improves control
- GFCI protection reduces risk of shock to user
- Die-cast aluminum housings, guard and foot with rust-resistant brackets and fasteners resist corrosion for long life
- Pointer wheel mirrors the blade kerf for accurate cuts
- Large foot and oversized wheels for improved stability
- Powerful Dual-Field™ Motor increases cooling and extends tool life22 Amp switch and heavy gauge cord
(1) SPT79A-10 7 IN. MEDUSAW™ Walk Behind Worm Drive for Concrete
(1) Vacuum hose adapter with clamp
(1) Water feed assembly
(1) Side handle and bag
Hose adapter fits sizes 3.5 cm (Euro typical), 1-7/8 IN. and 2-½ IN. hose ends.