When working on site, flexibility and versatility is a must. This drill and impact driver combo makes it so you can handle all essential drilling and driving jobs during the early portion of your construction project. Rest assured that drilling holes and driving fasteners in a wide variety of materials can be confidently done.
- High quality, long–lasting components, all covered by Festool Service.
- Powerful, brushless, and long–lasting motor: With its three speeds and T mode specifically designed for self–tapping screws, this latest generation EC-TEC motor offers maximum power.
- By using a kickback–free hammer mechanism, the fastener is driven rather than spinning the drill around the screw, protecting your wrist.
- The ergonomic design allows you to work accurately and on hard to reach surfaces for longer periods of time without becoming fatigued.
- Convenient features: tool–free 1/4“ holder, integrated bit storage, efficient LED illumination of the work area, and belt clip attachment on both sides.
- Integrated into your Festool system of tool storage, the TID 18 is perfectly mobile in its Systainer package.
(2) BP 18 Li 4.0 HPC-ASI battery pack
(1) Rapid charger TCL 6
(1) Additional side-mounted hand grip
(2) Belt clip
(2) FastFix keyless chuck 1/2″ (13 mm)
(1) PDC 18 cordless percussion drill
(1) Right angle chuck
(1) Systainer SYS3 M 237
- Battery voltage 18 V
- Weight with Li-ion 3.31 lbs
- gaenge_imperial 3 + T-Mode
- Max. torque 1593.18 in. lbs. (180 Nm)