This compact powerhouse boasts an impressive service life thanks to its extremely robust hammer mechanism. When combined with the brushless EC-TEC motor and the battery pack, this tool offers maximum performance and durability.
- High quality, long–lasting components, all covered by Festool Service.
- Powerful, brushless, and long–lasting motor: With its three speeds and T mode specifically designed for self–tapping screws, this latest generation EC-TEC motor offers maximum power.
- By using a kickback–free hammer mechanism, the fastener is driven rather than spinning the drill around the screw, protecting your wrist.
- The ergonomic design allows you to work accurately and on hard to reach surfaces for longer periods of time without becoming fatigued.
- Convenient features: tool–free 1/4“ holder, integrated bit storage, efficient LED illumination of the work area, and belt clip attachment on both sides.
- Integrated into your Festool system of tool storage, the TID 18 is perfectly mobile in its Systainer package.
(1) Belt Clip
(1) Systainer SYS3 M 187
- Battery voltage 18 V
- Weight with Li-ion 3.30 lbs (1,5)
- gaenge_imperial 3 + T-Mode
- Max. torque 1593.18 in. lbs. (180 Nm)