One of the largest oscillating edge sanders on the market, the ES-9138 lets you create smooth, well-fitted cabinets, doors, and flooring. The steel base and cast iron table ensure stability.
- Accepts 9” x 138.5” belts, a common size.
- Long, wide belt will last longer and run cooler versus smaller belts.
- Belt turns 3,000 rpm.
- 3 hp 220-volt single-phase motor powers the belt and runs the gearbox to control oscillating action.
- 24 oscillations per minute means a smoother finish, uses the entire belt face, and lengthens belt life.
- 11¾” x 48” table can accommodate even the largest of pieces.
- Massive cast iron table gives you a true, level surface over many years of heavy production.
- Table tilts 45° positive and 5° negative, so you can easily miter edges.
- 48” x 9½” cast iron platen is covered with graphite to maintain cool running temperatures and help belts last longer during for production sanding.
- Rigid steel stand supports even the heaviest load of material and maintains accuracy.
- Dual 4” dust collection ports make it simple to hook up a dust collector and keep your shop air clean.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We keep replacement parts in stock at our Wisconsin headquarters. Call us directly and we’ll ship the part to you quickly.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone from Baileigh’s team of customer service reps with hands-on woodworking experience.
Item Number: ES-9138
Shipping Weight: 830lbs
Table Size (Length): 48″
Table Size (Width): 11.75′
Belt/Blade Size: 138.5″ x 9″
Column Tilt (degrees): 45
Power 220V Single Phase
Horse Power: 3
Weight (lbs): 700
Shipping Dimensions (Inches): 82x44x48